I thought I would post a couple of pics of this crazy outfit we got Sebi at Loehmann's. Two weeks ago it was huge on him and now it fits perfectly. I don't know if you can read it, but it says "Diesel," which is also his middle name. "Diesel" was Mariah's maiden name and her current middle name. I know, I know, it sounds much cooler than "Jones." You don't have to say it; before we got married Pete Braxton tortured, telling me I should change my name not her. Chico Diesel sounds like a wrestler from Nacho Libre, but thanks Pete.
Friday, June 29, 2007
The Diesel
Before we start, I want to say hello to a few new people to our blog. First, I want to say hey to Nako Adodoadji, who was our roommate in South Philly. We met her through our home fellowship at Calvary Chapel. Nako is an actor and before we left we got to see her in Dreamgirls at the Prince Music Theater. I don't usually like musicals (except for a couple of guilty pleasures like the movie Grease, but don't tell anyone), but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed their performance! The musical itself was pretty good, too. I also want to say hello to Amy Shertzer, formerly Fitch. We also were in the same squadron at the Academy. She has an absolutely beautiful little 4.5 month old boy that you can view at the new link posted under "bloggin' it up." I especially suggest viewing the picture posted recently of when he was 5 days old and they had him in their hands...amazing! Finally, I want to say hi to Rajeshree whom you all saw in her wedding pics recently. I know all you ladies were jealous. At the wedding, Mariah and Dinah were salivating at every dress change, especially at the reception. She is attending business school out at the University of Chicago, rated the #1 business school in the country (hope I'm not embarrassing you Rajeshree). She actually ran into another friend of mine there named Pete Volpe who was also a fellow '99 Academy grad and was in my squadron our last 2 years (CS-22 Raptors). Anyway, hello ladies!
I thought I would post a couple of pics of this crazy outfit we got Sebi at Loehmann's. Two weeks ago it was huge on him and now it fits perfectly. I don't know if you can read it, but it says "Diesel," which is also his middle name. "Diesel" was Mariah's maiden name and her current middle name. I know, I know, it sounds much cooler than "Jones." You don't have to say it; before we got married Pete Braxton tortured, telling me I should change my name not her. Chico Diesel sounds like a wrestler from Nacho Libre, but thanks Pete.

I thought I would post a couple of pics of this crazy outfit we got Sebi at Loehmann's. Two weeks ago it was huge on him and now it fits perfectly. I don't know if you can read it, but it says "Diesel," which is also his middle name. "Diesel" was Mariah's maiden name and her current middle name. I know, I know, it sounds much cooler than "Jones." You don't have to say it; before we got married Pete Braxton tortured, telling me I should change my name not her. Chico Diesel sounds like a wrestler from Nacho Libre, but thanks Pete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the welcome! Pete may have a point, but I do think that "Chico Jones" definitely sounds cool. Although Sebi takes the top cool spot in that outfit. . . he is one adorable little guy!
Post a Comment