Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Little Raptor

Today I picked up Sebi after a nap. He seemed a little fussy, so I picked him up to see what he was upset about. This video makes it clear exactly what he wanted (I originally put him in the middle, by the way; he found his way over there somehow):

Notice the head moving from side to side like a predatpr trying to tear away a chunk of meat? Now imagine him doing that while he is actually feeding. Yeah, I have a lot of respect for Mariah, too.


Afterwards, Mariah fed him and he fell asleep. Judging by this video, he was satisfied with they eventual outcome.

2 comments:

the welches / הוולציס said...

Love the before and after. One day you'll leave the boobs behind. Then it is on to chocolate. At least, that's what I ask for all day and night now.

J.J. said...

LOVE how frequently you guys post.

now if you think that is determination, wait til he's two and still nursing;)