Mariah has had to cut dairy out of her diet completely as Sebi has been having a lot of gas problems. We were told that a woman's diet does not affect her child while breastfeeding, but we found out from our pediatrician (or 'ped' as those in the know are wont to refer to them) that this is the one exception. For those who are familiar with The Happiest Baby on the Block, I was forced to go through 4 of the 5 S's tonight to get him calmed down after our last feeding. I would have gone to the fifth as well, but he isn't fooled by pacifiers; it's boob or bust. He actually told me once to "get that mess outta my face, foo'." I guess that's just how he rolls.
Saturday, June 02, 2007
At the "Admiral Benbow"
We started Treasure Island today, but I am not sure if Sebi liked it because he fell asleep at the last paragraph of Chapter 1. If he is falling asleep with this pedestrian material, what will he do when we hit Melville? (Incidentally, I originally suggested we name the boy Queequeg, but Mariah shot it down pretty quickly). Here he is just after the good Dr. Livesey tells Billy Bones to step off:

Mariah has had to cut dairy out of her diet completely as Sebi has been having a lot of gas problems. We were told that a woman's diet does not affect her child while breastfeeding, but we found out from our pediatrician (or 'ped' as those in the know are wont to refer to them) that this is the one exception. For those who are familiar with The Happiest Baby on the Block, I was forced to go through 4 of the 5 S's tonight to get him calmed down after our last feeding. I would have gone to the fifth as well, but he isn't fooled by pacifiers; it's boob or bust. He actually told me once to "get that mess outta my face, foo'." I guess that's just how he rolls.

Mariah has had to cut dairy out of her diet completely as Sebi has been having a lot of gas problems. We were told that a woman's diet does not affect her child while breastfeeding, but we found out from our pediatrician (or 'ped' as those in the know are wont to refer to them) that this is the one exception. For those who are familiar with The Happiest Baby on the Block, I was forced to go through 4 of the 5 S's tonight to get him calmed down after our last feeding. I would have gone to the fifth as well, but he isn't fooled by pacifiers; it's boob or bust. He actually told me once to "get that mess outta my face, foo'." I guess that's just how he rolls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment