Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"...my classmate. I am waiting for my classmate. I am waiting for.."

My son is only a month old and he is already being put in the front leaning rest. The pediatrician told us to lie him on his stomach 4 or 5 times a day to build up his muscles. Normally you should start at 2 months, but she said he was already big enough. He can hold his head off the ground and look in front of him for about 30 seconds to a minute. That's more than most Academy freshmen nowadays.

Here he is doing his exercises. Normally he can hold his torso off the ground a little more, but I couldn't get a good photo of it because he kept moving his head around. "On my command..."

Here is Mariah and the little turtle:



Here is video of him just being a baby, or "babying-it-up" as the kids say. He started off smiley, but then said "Wait, are you filming this?" Then he got a little indigestion, and finally he lost interest.

No comments: