Friday, June 08, 2007
Growing Too Fast
This kid is getting big way too fast. We're not sure if this means he'll grow to be the 6'5" 235 lbs. of pure muscle we are hoping for (not for ourselves, but for the USAFA football program), but for right now it's very sad. He was such a tiny little guy just 3 weeks ago! I once overheard Disco Elizabeth tell Lydia (Sebi's betrothed wife) to stop growing and I thought it was a little psycho. I guess you just have to be a parent to understand. I remember when he was just a little smudge on the ultrasound screen. Now he's starting to focus on people who are talking to him. Tomorrow he will be dropping me off at Leisure World.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AGAIN - just wait til he's two and you're like YELLING at him to PLEASE stop growing. it goes WAY too fast.
Post a Comment