Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank You, Candelaria's

I have to thank the Candelaria's for sending us a serious package full of baby stuff. Tim and Jamie are fellow USAFA '99 grads that I met at Vandenberg AFB. They plugged us into the scene there and hooked us up with excellent people like the Farley's and the Carnegie's and pretty much every body else that is cool since they knew them all. Special thanks go out to Tim who I know picked the outfit below. We should be seeing them this summer, so expect pictures of us with their absolutely adorable children Logan and Isabella in August. Tim and Jamie, thanks!

He really doesn't need to advertise. He's just wearing this so you are aware that he is aware of it.

Yes, the socks are questionable. Still, this mini bronze Adonis could make those pastel argyle socks look good.

No comments: