Here is a photo of Mariah after getting Sebi to fall asleep. She has really developed into an amazing mother. Every night it is a task to get him to go to sleep, but the one sure-fire way is this little voodoo-dance Mariah does with him on her lap. It's amazing how well she can comfort him, but I guess that's what mom's do. Dad's are just there so moms have something with which to threaten. My mom could yell at me all she wanted and I wouldn't even understand that she was speaking to me because I was so full of energy, but the moment I heard "I am going to tell your father," suddenly the fear of God came over me.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Mariah and Sebi
Mariah's Mom and her husband (Grandma M and Grandpa Pete) flew into town tonight, so we should have a couple of fresh new faces to post soon.
Here is a photo of Mariah after getting Sebi to fall asleep. She has really developed into an amazing mother. Every night it is a task to get him to go to sleep, but the one sure-fire way is this little voodoo-dance Mariah does with him on her lap. It's amazing how well she can comfort him, but I guess that's what mom's do. Dad's are just there so moms have something with which to threaten. My mom could yell at me all she wanted and I wouldn't even understand that she was speaking to me because I was so full of energy, but the moment I heard "I am going to tell your father," suddenly the fear of God came over me.
Here is a photo of Mariah after getting Sebi to fall asleep. She has really developed into an amazing mother. Every night it is a task to get him to go to sleep, but the one sure-fire way is this little voodoo-dance Mariah does with him on her lap. It's amazing how well she can comfort him, but I guess that's what mom's do. Dad's are just there so moms have something with which to threaten. My mom could yell at me all she wanted and I wouldn't even understand that she was speaking to me because I was so full of energy, but the moment I heard "I am going to tell your father," suddenly the fear of God came over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love that precious shot!
call me!
did you get my message??
Such a pretty momma and her sweet son. That picture must make you so happy (and not just because Sebi is asleep)!
Post a Comment