I'm sorry it has taken so long to post. Summer school ends Friday, so I should have more time after then. Until then, enjoy these photos.
"What are you going to do with that thing? It won't hurt will it?" "You mean you can take digital images of me with that thing?! No way!" "Ok, ok...take a picture of me relaxing gangsta style." "Ok, now one for all the grandmas in the house."
Love those faces. He is quite the looker! And I love his outfit. Babies in striped pants are so cute. . . since you can't really get away with it as an adult, you gotta wear 'em while you can!
Oh, we had dinner with Andy Sincock tonight. . . a fun roadrunner reunion!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so thankful that my future husband is such a hottie. I mean, what a looker! Is that vain?
Lydia
Love those faces. He is quite the looker! And I love his outfit. Babies in striped pants are so cute. . . since you can't really get away with it as an adult, you gotta wear 'em while you can!
Oh, we had dinner with Andy Sincock tonight. . . a fun roadrunner reunion!
oh wow he is the perfect match between the two of you...love that smile!!!
Post a Comment