Sunday, July 15, 2007

Greased Lightning

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Today should make up for it with a total of 5 posts. I got a job at St. Margaret's Episcopal School teaching World Religions for a 2 week summer school. It is the first time I get to make up my own material, but unfortunately I got the job about 3 days before I was supposed to start so I have been up all night putting together lessons, which is why I have not been able to post. I have to admit, it is an absolute blast! I get to introduce ideas these kids have never thought before. We'll see if it's still fun next week when I finish, but for now I am having a great time.

On to more important things. Sebi has been smiling a little lately. On good days, if you play with him just right, he smiles at you. He also loves to stare at the cross over our bed and he smiles at that sometimes, too. Maybe we have a Saint Sebi in the making. Who knows?

Grandpa and Sebi fell asleep watching Grease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Grandpa, what a great baby sitter you make!

Lani