We went to a Dodgers game last night vs. the Braves. It is Chris' goal to see a game in every stadium, so we got started on the first of 3 he will be able to go to when visiting us. Also with us were Chris' friends Sean and Vicente (whom I forgot to get a picture of), and my friend Dan Au. The Dodgers lost unfortunately, but I am a Padres fan so it wasn't so unfortunate. We ate Dodger Dogs and had a great time.
Sebi taking it all in:

Chris, Marilyn, and Sebi; notice that Sebi is the only one watching the game. Also notice that Chris is at a Dodgers/Braves game wearing a Red Sox hat and shirt.

The family:

Dan Au and I:

Sebi got a little fussy, so Mariah had to put him in the
Peanut Shell like a marsupial.

No comments:
Post a Comment