
Our last day of the tour we spent in Munich. It was very cold, sleeting, and overcrowded. I also got sick from some bad kraut I ate on the way there. Mariah and I were unimpressed by Munich. A few buildings were good looking, but it was certainly no Vienna.
Pictured here are our good friends, the Aussies (from Australia). We hung out with Chris and Sarah a lot on our trip and had a great time with them. If you guys are reading this, we both miss you guys and hope we see you again! Actually, we really enjoyed all the people of the tour with us and hope to hear from them all as well. This picture was taken in front of our hotel room. They came and visited me before going to bed as I could not attend the going-away dinner due to the kraut striking back.

No comments:
Post a Comment