







This day was our first full one in Salzburg. Mariah really fell in love with it; in fact, it is second only to Spain.
The picture of the grass is the palace rose garden (I'm not sure why we didn't take a picture of the palace), but since it was winter there are no flowers. The building on the top of the hill is the fortress, and you can see us pictured on the top of it together overlooking Salzburg. The yellow building is Mozart's birthplace. In one photo I am offering the statue the one ring to rule them all. I'm not sure what the name of the church is of which the inside is pictured. There is a picture of Mariah in front of a Monastery. The people pictured with the horses are Pauline & Paul, friends of ours we met on our tour. They are absolutely fantastic people from Florida. Hi guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment