Everything is going very well, though. Sebi keeps Mariah and I up all night (though Mariah much more so than me, as I can only provide limited services for him, being ill-equipped biologically), and then sleeps all day like a perfect gentleman for the grandparents. The past few days we have gotten a few extra hours of sleep from the grandparents watching him, but I go back to work on Monday and the last of Mariah's parents leave on Tuesday. Both of my parents work, so we are about to head straight into the fire.
With that said, here are some more random photos:
Bath time fun!
His second bath showed a little improvement over his first, but he hates more than anything to be cold. He actually is pretty tough when it comes to anything else. He had to have several heel-pricks to test for blood sugar levels and he didn't seem to mind them much. But when he gets cold wipes, stethescopes, or worst of all, bath water, he is not happy.
Sebi and Grandpa Diesel
Sebi and Grandpa Jones

No comments:
Post a Comment