Every night, before we go to bed, I read to him. We have been reading a chapter a night out of George McDonald's Phantastes (HIGHLY recommend to anyone who loves fairy tales). The first couple of times he got really worked up when I started reading, possibly because I read to him in the womb and they are supposed to be able to recognize voices when they come out. Anyway, it's my favorite time of the day. Then Mariah feeds him, we change his diaper, he ruins that new one, we change it again, we say an "Our Father" as a family, and he goes to bed in our co-sleeper next to us. He only really wakes up once or twice a night, so right now things are going as well as we could ask for short of him coming out potty trained with a regular 9 hour sleeping schedule.
Anyway, here are a few pics of a nap we took this afternoon.
Getting changed before taking a nap
Serious snuggle time (Mariah busted us midnap, took pictures, then joined us for a family nap)

No comments:
Post a Comment