Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sebastián Diesel Jones

The Eagle has landed! Weighing in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and measuring 20" long, Sebastián Diesel Jones was born on 15 May 06. 'Diesel' is his mother's maiden name, and we actually came up with 'Sebastián' (Spanish pronunciation) the night that he was born (though we didn't decide on the name until late last night). He can be called Sebi or Seb at your preference. He is perfectly healthy in every way. Mariah is recovering right now, but she is doing great as well. More pictures and film are to follow, but here is a little of footage from our camera.

By the way, thank you so much to everyone who was praying for him!



Mariah with her game face on at 10 cm.









Touchdown!































I'm okay, dad.

















4 comments:

Scott said...

Beautiful baby...of course. Seb or Sebi huh? I can still call him chicklet, right?

S.

Anonymous said...

Is chico reading a TO (16th pic) on how to hold a baby?

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Anna sent me a virtual birth announcement! I'm so excited for you both. Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous little one!!! Wow. What a big boy. Tell Mariah I said she did great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I guess this is the 6th time I have been in to look at the pictures. I share your joy and excitement! He is just the cutest little baby....I mean big baby! I take my hat off to Mariah! You look marvelous...even in the hospital delivering a baby!