Monday, August 13, 2007

We're in Albuquerque

I sincerely apologize to regular readers whom I have not forewarned, but we have been in Albuquerque for the last week and a half and will not be leaving until this Sunday. We did not bring the USB cord for our camera, so I cannot post any pictures that I took. I do, however, have some that Mariah's Stepmom took. I will only post a couple to tantalize and then I will post the rest when we get home.

Oh, before I post the pics, I want to say congrats to Ronda & JJ Killins, who recently announced their second pregnancy! Great work, Ron! You've taken care of the hard part, now the JJ can worry about the rest.

Lyle Yeatman shows us the meaning of "sassy"

Grandpa hides behind a well camouflaged Sebi.

Avery Yeatman apparently has something wrong with her neck. Jack Yeatman lets her know there are only 2 carry-ons allowed per passenger.

1 comment:

J.J. said...

thanks we think:)

can't wait for the onslaught of pics when you guys get home!