Sunday, August 26, 2007

Video Footage of the Albuquerque Trip

I completely forgot about our celebrity footage! We shot a lot less video than we should have, but here is what we have.

Our great friends, the Candelaria's, agreed to come up to Mariah's grandma's house in Truth or Consequences, NM from El Paso. So you know, Tim and Jamie went to the Academy and graduated my year, but we didn't meet until last year at Vandenberg AFB. It is really too bad it took us so long to meet because we absolutely love them and their kids! This was the first time we had seen Isabella since she was a newborn. Here she is about 8 months.


As soon as I met Logan, I knew I wanted Sebi to be like him. Of course, now that I have Sebi I realize I love him to death no matter what he is like, but he does have a lot of the craziness Logan has. Unfortunately, this is all we could capture on film. it was a good-bye scene.



Here is some footage of Don and I, then some of Nelly and Sebi. I'm not sure why we chose to film him while he was fussy, but you can rest assured he loves his Great Grandma just as much as everyone else does. I always say Don and Nelly remind me of a couple out of Dickens; they are too good to be real.



This act of cannibalism was committed by Sebi's own Grandpa. George literally scared the crap out of him.



Finally, we purchased Sebi a toy bear from a store called Out of the Blue (highly recommend to parents in Albuquerque). Here is some footage of a bear getting mauled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mariah,

You mom gave me the address to see all the picture of the baby. He is very precious, love all the pictures. Talked to you grandmother and she could not stop talking about the baby. She want me to come at xmas time to see the baby. Brenda