Sunday, August 19, 2007

Barbecue, then Dinner

Mariah's mom threw a little barbecue.

Madeline hits up the treadmill before lunch

Eli on the treadmill while Mikhaila (sp?) flashes her winning smile

Chris and Isaac

The Pink (and Brown) Ladies

Analise

Mariah, Jessica, and Analise keep it real

Isaac stealthily attacks the deli meat, then slips back into the darkness

Stacey and Sebi

"I grow weary of this constant adoration."

Wait, I had my eyes closed on that one. Can we do it again?

Analise preens Sebi for fleas.

Marilyn and Analise


Later on in the day we went to dinner at Mariah's Dad's

Avery tells me which boy(s) she likes.

"Oooo! I'm telling!"

Avery is crafty and busts me and Lyle with the peace signs

Lyle vs. Mazy and AJ

Grandpa Diesel and Sebi

Grannie (or as Sebi calls her, Big Mamma) and Sebi

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy smokes, that's a lot of kiddos! You look like a natural, though. I can see at least a half dozen in the future for the Jones clan :-)