Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grandpa Diesel & Sebi

This is a very long time overdue, but Grandpa Diesel came to visit over a month ago. Here are some pics of the two guys having a beach party.



Check this stuff out!

I know! I told them about it!


If you want to get in on this, there is plenty for you, too.




This got boring quick.



Mariah actually caught this, but you can see that the boys are not really looking at the train, but at the topless sunbather next to it. Grandpa, you can't teach him those kinds of things.



Charge!

Man down! Man down!


1 comment:

the welches / הוולציס said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sebi! We want to see first b-day pics soon! The beach looks super fun, but you better keep your eyes to yourself. We are betrothed you know.
Love,
Lydia
PS- I would have caught this sooner if mom and dad had taught me to use a calendar by now.