Monday, May 26, 2008

Action Braxton

My good friend Pete Braxton came to visit us this weekend. We have been friends since Basic Cadet Training at the Air Force Academy. This was his first time seeing Sebi. All of these pictures are from his camera.

"What up?!"

Pete was trying to imitate Sebi's face.



"This is my look of diffidence."









Saturday morning we went to La Gallete, a creperie by the San Clemente pier. It is awesome and only a few blocks away so we can walk.



"Post, freshman."

Mariah looks like an R&B singer in a music video. I'm not sure why she is touching he face like that.

Sebi wanted to wander around, so he wouldn't stay right for these pics.



"I'll have the 'Moons over My Hammy'."



We saw this pelican at the pier. Sebi got to see him eat a fish.

2 comments:

the welches / הוולציס said...

BRAXTON!

Sebbi, I hope you told Mr Braxton with your Spanglish babby-gibberish that you could dominate him on the raquetball court...(My daddy told me to say that).

Seriously, I wish I could have been there (with my Daddy). I"m sure you guys had a blast.


Love,
Lydia

Unknown said...

Lydia,
Tell your father that he needs to not scare Mr Braxton during dusk A/R and we can talk about my new sport squash which I am unbeaten at. Also, if you or anyone else is in the Chicago area. Hit him up.

Sebi, it was good hanging out with you, lovely how I had to tip toe around the house and not flush the toilet, so i didn't wake you up. I'll remind you of this in 10 years, when I am visiting and snoring in the lazy boy with the remote in my hand, and you're not allowed to wake me up to change the channel to gummi bears.

BTW, I am over the nasty viral cold I caught, first introduced to the jones' by sebi and the backyard rocks he was putting in his mouth.

I had a great time guys...thanks for letting me stay over on such short notice...
Uncle Pete