We drove up to the North Shore, but couldn't find whatever it is people go up there to look at. We did, however, find a chicken with her chicks in the parking lot of a strip mall. You can see 2 get separated from the pack after the traveled over a curb. Eventually they figured out how to get over it and were reunited with their mother. Why I took the time to post this, I do not know. They were like Peeps, only less delicious.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Last Day in Hawaii
Here we are on our last day on the island. Actually, we didn't take any good pictures. But here I am copying a maneuver Sebi invented where he grabs his feet while laying on his back and sucks on his toes. This is as far as I could get. I thought it would bring us closer if we shared an activity of his choosing, but I am afraid he only looked at me confusedly, mumbled something unintelligible, and soiled himself. Were it not for the bowel control, clearly, he would be me as a teenager.


We drove up to the North Shore, but couldn't find whatever it is people go up there to look at. We did, however, find a chicken with her chicks in the parking lot of a strip mall. You can see 2 get separated from the pack after the traveled over a curb. Eventually they figured out how to get over it and were reunited with their mother. Why I took the time to post this, I do not know. They were like Peeps, only less delicious.




We drove up to the North Shore, but couldn't find whatever it is people go up there to look at. We did, however, find a chicken with her chicks in the parking lot of a strip mall. You can see 2 get separated from the pack after the traveled over a curb. Eventually they figured out how to get over it and were reunited with their mother. Why I took the time to post this, I do not know. They were like Peeps, only less delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment