I have a theory: Mexicans love lemons. I decided to test my theory on my son and it was verified. The desire to consume anything that can distort your face in such a manner is beyond my comprehension.
alla LOVES lemons, too. especially the rind. she also thinks she speaks spanish, thanks to GO DIEGO GO, and makes up her own spanish. the latest is 'moosa booyon' which she says means 'bird' in spanish. i thought you would get a kick out of that! she tells me, 'moosa booyon, mama'
Now....this is something he surely gets from his grandma Marilyn!!! Everytime we go out to eat together, she always asks the waiter for a PLATE of lemons! She rubs lemon on her tostada chips and then salts them! Yum. it really is good...I have tried it myself!
5 comments:
Well played, Sebster. I enjoyed those lemons, too. Maybe that makes me a little Mexican-a.
Lyd (aka- the big sis')
mmmmmmm..... lemons.
That is adorable! If he didn't have a grin on his face, I'd call you a mean dad, but sure enough he does look like he loves it.
alla LOVES lemons, too. especially the rind. she also thinks she speaks spanish, thanks to GO DIEGO GO, and makes up her own spanish. the latest is 'moosa booyon' which she says means 'bird' in spanish. i thought you would get a kick out of that! she tells me, 'moosa booyon, mama'
Now....this is something he surely gets from his grandma Marilyn!!! Everytime we go out to eat together, she always asks the waiter for a PLATE of lemons! She rubs lemon on her tostada chips and then salts them! Yum. it really is good...I have tried it myself!
Post a Comment