Tuesday, December 25, 2007

First Christmas Morning

Sebi and I got up at 6:50 this morning, which is a record late start for him. We were out late visiting people, so I think he was wiped out. I had to distract him until everybody woke up at 9:00. Then we made our first appearance on his first Christmas morning. The outfit he wore was a present from Evan and Kristin McDaniel (thanks McDaniels!).

By the way, I am completely aware that horizontal stripes do not match vertical, and that this combination only makes the plaid socks a worse choice, and finally that even if these designs did match, the colors definitely do not. That's just the way I roll.




















These pictures were taken while waiting for everyone to arrive for the real present openings. Until then, he was only allowed to open one gift: a book I gave him. So, where are the pictures of the present opening? We ran out of batteries? I refuse to use emoticons, but if I did you would see a frowny face.








2 comments:

the welches / הוולציס said...

Too flippin' cute! I love the hat, Sebi...

Lyd

Roland Allen said...

I really enjoy seeing Sebi's grand smile.