Sunday, November 25, 2007

Teddy Ruxpin

My mom found Teddy Ruxpin (I don't remember how you spell that). When we turned it on, Sebi attacked it! That kid kept grabbing the moving parts and biting as hard as he could! I don't know if he thought it was a threat or he just was so excited he couldn't stand it (that's the way Mariah feels about that TV show Heroes, which, I guess, is why I find bite marks on the televeision). Anyway, here are the pics.




3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sebi's growing up so fast, I'm afraid to bring Kaiya down to visit, I've seen what he does to that bear! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Jenny

Pixie's mom said...

Sebi,
Does your dad speak Spanish? Does your mom? Lydie's mom and I were talking about your dad's new job today and my mom thinks your dad doesn't speak Spanish. If so, what's all the fun attacks on the way your mom says guacamole? Just wondering...
Tate

Pixie's mom said...

ps-My uncle Josh said that the "in" nickname to call that teddy when he was young was "Teddy Wuxpin." Thought you'd like to know...
Tate